Thursday 9 January 2014

Is The Penis Size A Good Enough Reason To End A Relationship?

Is The Penis Size A Good Enough Reason To End A Relationship?

Is there a limit to how big of a dick-head a person should be?

When you are been driven home, do you sleep all through the ride or are you fully awake because of the skill and intensity of your driver?

What is the koko of your relationship?
A friend of mine recently had a baby, strangely the father of her baby AKA her baby daddy wants to put a ring on it. I think this is very strange because really we know how men can be. Anyways, she refused to marry him and when asked her reason she stated “His pencil isn’t fat enough to wind my cassette”

Just like you, it took me about 2 minutes to understand what she said, just think 1980’s. Still don’t get it? His penis isn’t large enough.
First thing I said to myself was ‘but it was big enough to put a baby in you, abi?’
Female readers, should the size of your man’s penis be an issue? If so, Could the penis ever be too big?
From my point of view, I don’t think it is how fat or long the pencil is, I think it is how well you thrust it through the cassette hole that matters.

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: